Whitehouse Centers for Disease Control and Prevention US Department of Homeland Security - Federal Emergency Management Agency

If I did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019, how do I send the IRS my banking information so I can receive an Economic Impact Payment?

You can submit your information to the IRS through a secure web portal on IRS.gov. You will need to provide your full name, date of birth, social security number, and bank account information to use this system. After you submit your information, you will receive your Economic Impact Payment through direct deposit.

Last updated April 10, 2020
Source: Internal Revenue Serviceslinks to external site

See also: Financial help