Whitehouse Centers for Disease Control and Prevention US Department of Homeland Security - Federal Emergency Management Agency

I am a veteran and I receive Compensation and Pension (C&P) benefits. Do I need to provide information to the IRS to receive my payment?

For most people receiving C&P benefits, no action is required to receive your Economic Impact Payment. You will receive your automatic Payment as a direct deposit or by mail, just as you would normally receive your federal benefits. For more information, please visit IRS.gov.

Last updated May 21, 2020
Source: U.S. Department of the Treasurylinks to external site

See also: Financial help