Whitehouse Centers for Disease Control and Prevention US Department of Homeland Security - Federal Emergency Management Agency

How do I get my Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiven?

To have your Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiven, you must complete an application form, which can be found on the Treasury Department website.

For more information, please visit: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/assistance-for-small-businesses

Last updated September 25, 2020
Source: U.S. Department of the Treasurylinks to external site

See also: Small business support