What actions can staff and attendees take to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Encourage staff and attendees to take everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19. This includes:
- Cleaning your hands often.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying home when you are sick.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
See also: Activities, events, and gatherings