What can I expect when arriving to the United States?
After travel, all travelers should take these actions to protect others from getting sick:
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household. It’s important to do this everywhere — both indoors and outdoors.
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth when you are outside of your home.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer.
- Watch your health: Look for symptoms of COVID-19, and take your temperature if you feel sick.
- See CDC’s After Travel webpage to learn if you should take additional precautions.
See also: Traveling